AS A REMINDER
Before we get to the Meat of it, If you have not, please visit the Warrior Built Photography Group on FaceBook. scroll down a few posts and find Bryan Pitman’s post asking for feedback.
Bryan is entering photo’s into a local contest and would like some feedback. If you recall, we discussed critiques. Looking at others photo’s giving and receiving constructive criticism only makes us better at our photography.
Tell Bryan what you think, what you like and even if you felt any element in the photo was distracting from what you thought the focal point was.
Bryan Pitman, a Combat Vet found Warrior Build through the “Monster” commercial during the races. He lives out of state so let’s show him some Warrior Built Comradery.
Next Week, bring with you to class;
- 10 Images (jpg) from Week 1
- 12 Image, 4 sets of shots. 4 subjects consisting of 3 different perspectives.
- Did you find any local Photography Groups or Walks near You?
- Famous Photographer, Who do you like?
- Used Natural Light & Lighting
- Depth of Field
Also, Aaron has copies of the Video’s used for use in the SHOP Only. These files cannot be reproduced.
NEXT WEEK WE WILL BE DIVING INTO;
- We will be walking down the street to Shoot Images at the Dairy. Live animals, Through Fence, Natural light.
And as Always a Special Thank You to Jared Polin at FroKnowsPhoto for supporting our efforts.
Enjoy Shooting this week!
Featured Image is from Aaron Seibert